Friday, February 1, 2013

Around Town....


Just some random pictures from our adventures around Yuzhno!




Checking out the food court at the mall

One plus of Russian Christmas being later - decorations were still up in mid-January!

This horse KNEW how awesome he looked - he kept posing. The guy tried to make me pay for taking pics. I pretended I didn't hear him.

Just chilling with my sweetie in Lenin Square, sitting on a massive ice sculpture!

SO. MANY. PIGEONS. I *may* have freaked out a bit....

presh.

These slides were pretty legit.

Carrie wasn't ready for the speed.

Yeah, we live by mountains.

NOMNOMNOM

Hi, ice three little pigs. 


Sweet track suit, babe. I'm married to this man.
Obligatory picture of Zoey in a sweater dress.

Happy.

Dinner with new friends at "Old Friend"

No comments:

Post a Comment