Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Reunited and it feels so good!

So, we finally got all of our stuff! What a relief - we had been living with what we had in our suitcases for over a month and we were ready to have some of the comforts of home - little things like our pictures on the walls, and nice sheets and blankets on the bed, and kitchen appliances. The movers came on Friday morning, so I was solo unpacking for a while. Luckily, there was a snowstorm a'brewing, so Matt got to come home early that afternoon. It was exhausting - I unpacked for over 13 hours that day! But I was so excited to have everything that I wanted everything out ASAP! There are still a few things that we need to put out, and some rearranging to be done, but it is starting to feel a lot more like home!


One side of the living room!
Kitchen stuff! My favorite!
Always my favorite thing to unpack!


No comments:

Post a Comment